When you think of tech companies, the names that come to mind are probably Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Facebook. But what about all of the other tech companies out there? Do you know their names? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 101 + unique tech company names from around the world. We’ll also provide a brief description of each company and what they do. So whether you’re looking for some inspiration for your own tech company or just want to learn more about them, read on!
5 Things To Add When Creating Business Name for Tech Company Names?
- A great business name should be memorable and easy to pronounce. When choosing a name for your tech company, try to find something that is both unique and catchy. A name that is difficult to pronounce or spell will likely be forgettable, so avoid any tongue-twisters.
- The name should also be reflective of the company’s values and mission. When customers see or hear the company name, they should instantly have a good idea of what the company does and what it stands for.
- The name should also be short and simple. A long or complicated name can be difficult for customers to remember and may make the company seem overly complicated. Try to keep the name concise yet still descriptive.
- It’s also important to choose a name that can easily be translated into other languages. As the global market becomes increasingly connected, it’s important to choose a name that can reach international audiences.
- Finally, make sure to conduct a thorough trademark search before settling on a business name. You don’t want to choose something that is already in use or trademarked by another company. Once you’ve chosen the perfect name, you can begin building your brand around it!
Tech Company Names Ideas from United States.
Here are some tech company names ideas that come from the United States. Hopefully, this will help you come up with a great name for your tech company!
- Nexa Technologies
- Titan Innovations
- Infinity Labs
- Quantum Computing Corp
- PrimeTech Solutions
- Velocity Software
- Luminary Technologies
- Digital Nexus
- Infinium Tech
- AgileTech Solutions
- Cybrospace Technologies
- VantagePoint AI
- Synapse Tech
- Progression Software
- Phoenix Innovations
- SmartSoft Inc.
- Bluebird Technologies
- NovaSphere Tech
- RedShift Technologies
- RiseUp Technology
Tech Company Names Ideas from Australia.
There’s no shortage of tech talent in Australia. In fact, some of the world’s most innovative and successful tech companies have their roots Down Under. Here are just a few examples:
- BlueTech Innovations
- AussieTech Solutions
- Southern Cross Tech
- Innovate Australia
- SmartTech Down Under
- SunTech Innovations
- TerraTech Australia
- PixelPro Australia.
Tech Company Names Ideas from United Kingdom.
In the United Kingdom, there are many tech companies that are doing innovative and cutting-edge work. Here are some such companies that have some great name ideas:
Creative Tech Company Names Ideas & Example.
- Norton by Symantec
- AVG Technologies
- Trend Micro
- Tech Savvy
- The Gadget Shop
- The Tech Stop
- Tech World
- The Technology Store
- Cyber Cafe
- PC World
- Gizmos & Gadgets
- The Computer Store
- Online Treasures
- Web World
- Web Surfer’s Paradise
- The Wireless Place
- Simply Computers
- Satellite City
- The Download Zone
- Bytes & Pieces
Tech Brand Names
- The Gadget Guru
- Tech Heaven
- The Tech Place
- Techno World
- Technology Emporium
- The Device Store
- The Software Shop
- The Tech Depot
- Electronic City
- Cyber Center
- Silicon Valley
- The Internet Bazaar
- Web World
- Wireless Junction
- Data Dimension
- Computing Central
- Code World
- PC Power
- Machinery Mecca
Funny Tech Company Names
- Tech Times
- The Tech Report
- The Verge
- Ars Technica
- The Next Web
- Business Insider Tech
Tech Shop Name Ideas
- a dget Hacks: Tech Trick & Tips
- The Verge : tech news, reviews, and everything else
- Ars Technica: IT and technology news, analysis, and reviews
- Lifehacker: Technology tips and tricks to make life easier
- CNET: News and reviews on the latest in tech 6. Engadget:Latest Gadget and Technology News
- Mashable: Tech, science and social media news
- Techcrunch:The Latest Technology News and Information on Startups
- Wired:Get Informed, Get Inspired
- VentureBeat: 24/7 technology news coverage
- The Next Web: International technology news, business & culture
- Fast Company: The Future of Business
- Tech Times : Breaking tech news, reviews, and analysis for enthusiasts, power users, IT professionals
- Engadget Mobile : Everything you need to know about phones
- Gizmodo Japan
- Gaming Reviews & News
- Android Authority
Best Technology Names
- The Hub: This tech shop is all about community and collaboration. They offer a variety of services, including co-working space, meeting rooms, and event space.
- The Grid: This tech shop is focused on providing affordable access to technology and resources for startups and small businesses.
- TechShop: This chain of tech shops offers membership-based access to a variety of high-end equipment and tools, as well as workspace and classrooms.
- MakeICT: This DIY-focused tech shop offers maker spaces, educational programs, and events for the Denton community.
- HACKBERRY: This open-access tech shop in San Francisco provides resources and workspace for hardware hacking and prototyping.
- Hack Your City: This global network of hackspaces provides resources and support for urban hacking projects around the world.
- Silicon Valley Makers: This group promotes the maker movement in Silicon Valley through meetups, workshops, and events.
- The Internet Archive’s Makeology Lab: This San Francisco-based library offers public access to a variety of digital fabrication tools and equipment.
- The Resistor: This New York City-based hacker collective offers workspace, resources, and education for members working on hardware projects.
- i3 Detroit: This Detroit-based makerspace offers membership-based access to workshop space and a variety of tools and equipment.
- Chicago Makeshift Society: This Chicago-based makerspace is open to the public and offers a variety of classes, workshops, and events.
- NYCResistor: This New York City-based hacker collective offers workspace, resources, training, and events for members working on hardware projects
Tech Page Name Ideas
- ‘Artisan’s Asylum: This Boston-based makerspace offers membership-based access to workshop space and a variety of tools and equipment ‘
- Maker Faire Africa: This annual event showcases African innovation and creativity in the areas of science, technology, art, and design.
- FabLab Cape Town: This fabrication laboratory offers public access to a variety of digital fabrication tools and equipment
- Acorn Hackspace (AHS): This Kenyan based hackspace is focused on providing affordable access to technology
- Nairobi Garage:This Nairobi based incubator foster’s entrepreneurialism by offering workspace & mentorship
- CcHub :This Nigerian based incubator is one Africa’s largest §§ truly pan-African
- Bongohive :This Zambian based coworking space & startup accelerator hosts numerous startup programs
- iLab Liberia :iLab provides mentorship & workspace for Liberian entrepreneurs & techies
Important Factors to Naming your Tech Company Names as a Brand.
What’s in a name? When it comes to tech companies, a lot! The name of your company is one of the most important branding decisions you’ll make. It needs to be unique, memorable, and reflective of your company’s mission and values. But with so many factors to consider, how do you choose the perfect name for your tech brand?
Here are a few important factors to keep in mind:
Your name should be unique. In a sea of generic names, you want your tech brand to stand out. Choose a name that is different from your competitors and that will make people take notice.
Your name should be reflective of your brand identity. What does your company do? What are your core values? Your name should reflect these things in a way that is simple and easy for people to understand.
Your name should be easy to pronounce and spell. You don’t want people to struggle when they try to say or remember your brand name. Keep it simple so that people can easily find you online and offline.
Your name should have staying power. Choose a name that won’t be quickly outdated or forgotten. Think about how your company might evolve over time and choose a name that will still make sense 5 or 10 years down the road.
By keeping these factors in mind, you can choose a tech brand name that will help you build a strong and recognizable brand identity. So go forth and choose wisely!
Some Final Thoughts:
Naming your tech company is a big decision. You want something that will be memorable, but not so out there that it turns people off. You also want to avoid anything that could be construed as offensive or promoting illegal activity. The list of ideas above should help you get started thinking about potential names for your new business. What are your favorite name ideas from the list? Have you considered any other creative options? Share your thoughts in the comments below – we’d love to hear from you!