New Hampshire slogans state motto is “Live Free or Die.” While this may seem like a simple slogan, it actually encapsulates the state’s history and character. The phrase was first used by general John Stark in a letter to General Benjamin Wooster during the Revolutionary War. Stark was responding to Wooster’s request for troops, and he closed his letter with the now-famous words “Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.” These words capture the spirit of the Revolutionary War, as well as the state’s character.
Are you looking for a creative New Hampshire slogan? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of 103+ popular and catchy New Hampshire slogans, sayings, and phrases below. Whether you’re looking for something witty, inspirational, or just plain clever, we’ve got you covered.
So without further ado, here are the greatest New Hampshire slogans of all time:
Table of Contents
Important Factors to write New Hampshire Slogans
New Hampshire’s state motto is “Live Free or Die,” but there are plenty of other ways to capture the spirit of the Granite State. Here are five factors to consider adding when creating your own New Hampshire slogans:
- The state’s beautiful scenery, from its mountainous regions to its winding rivers.
- The state’s rich history, from its role in the American Revolution to its present-day cultural vibrancy.
- The state’s diverse economy, from its high-tech industries to its traditional agriculture.
- The state’s strong sense of community, from its close-knit towns to its supportive businesses.
- And of course, the state’s nickname, “The Granite State,” which refers to both the physical rocks that make up its landscape and the hardy people who call it home.
Catchy tagline for Hampshire
- The Heart of England
- A county of Contrasts
- A place to belong
- A little bit of England in one county
- Rustic Charm meets Urban Excitement
- Something for everyone
- The perfect getaway
- Unforgettable experiences
- A world of possibilities
- Pride in our past, vision for our future
- Embrace the difference
- United by diversity
- From historic homes to lively nightlife
- Where old tradition meets modern living
- A county of history and culture
- The best of both worlds
- City life and country charm
- An escape from the ordinary
- Discover your new favorite place
- A county like no other
Slogans for New Hampshire
- America’s heartland starts here!
- There’s no place like Iowa
- A state of opportunity
- An Iowa welcome awaits you
- The best kept secret in the Midwest
- Discover the spirit of America
- Iowa: We know how to party
- It’s a great day in Iowa!
- Iowa: Where the sun shines and the corn grows
- You’ll find the best in everything here
- In Iowa, we take pride in our people
- You’re always welcome in Iowa
- There’s no limit to what you can find in Iowa
- Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime
- Experience all that Iowa has to offer
- A world of possibilities awaits you in Iowa
- Get ready for the time of your life in Iowa!
- Iowa: Come as a guest, leave as a friend
- There’s no place like home… and there’s no place like Iowa!
- The best things come from Iowa!
Tagline about Hampshire
- Hampshire is the best county in the south!
- There’s no place like Hampshire!
- The best things in life are found in Hampshire!
- Hampshire: a world of possibilities!
- Discover the wonders of Hampshire!
- A smarter way of living: Hampshire!
- The epitome of natural beauty: Hampshire!
- An all-around amazing county: Hampshire!
- exceeded Expectations: Hampshire!
- Always a step ahead: Hampshire!
- unfolding Opportunities: Hampshire!
- Where quality and luxury meet: Hampshire!
- Unrivaled elegance: Hampshire!
- Timeless beauty: Hampshire !
- Pure perfection :Hampshire
- making dreams come true :Hampshire
- A county beyond compare :Hampshire
- simply the best :Hampshire
- knock your socks off :Hampshire
- it’s all good in hampshire !
Example for new Hampshire Slogans
- “New Hampshire: The Natural Choice”
- “New Hampshire: Where Nature Meets Adventure”
- “New Hampshire: An Unreal Experience”
- “New Hampshire: Timeless Beauty”
- “New Hampshire: Take a Journey Back in Time”
- “New Hampshire: A State of Mind”
- “New Hampshire: Where Relaxation Meets Excitement”
- “New Hampshire: The Perfect Balance”
- “One state, Many Adventures”
- New Hampshire: Small State, Big Fun!”
- “In New Hampshire, Life is Good!”
- “Make Some Memories in New Hampshire!”
- “A Change of Pace”
- “Refreshingly New Hampshire”
- “containing 15 characters) Discover the Magic of New Hampshire”
- “Something for Everyone in New Hampshire!
- “The Great Outdoors Awaits in New Hampshire!”
- “Home of the Famous Pumpkin Festival!” (for those visiting during October)
- “Step Into Enchantment In New Hampshire!”
- last but not least, our personal favorite.. “(Insert Your Business/Product Name Here) in Beautiful New Hampshire!”
Importance of having good New Hampshire Slogans
New Hampshire is a beautiful state with a lot to offer. From the stunning scenery to the friendly people, there are plenty of reasons to visit New Hampshire. And what better way to promote the state than with slogans? Slogans are a great way to capture the essence of a place and encourage people to visit.
For example, the slogan “Live Free or Die” perfectly captures the independent spirit of the state. Or consider the slogan “You’re In Good Hands” which reassures visitors that they will be well taken care of in New Hampshire.
Whatever the message, slogans are an effective way to promote a destination. So if you’re looking to encourage people to visit New Hampshire, make sure to use some catchy slogans!
New Hampshire is known for its beautiful landscapes, as well as its slogan “Live Free or Die.” While the state has many other slogans, these two are perhaps the most well-known. In this blog post, we looked at a few of the different slogans that New Hampshire has used over the years. We also provided some examples and samples of how these slogans have been used in marketing and advertising campaigns. I hope you found this blog helpful in understanding more about New Hampshire’s history and marketing strategies.