Creating a safe work environment is vital to any business, and one of the best ways to do this is by using safety slogans. Safety slogans help to raise awareness of potential hazards and encourage employees to follow safety procedures. But with so many safety slogans out there, how do you choose the right ones for your workplace? Here are some tips on how to hand-pick safety slogans that will promote a safe environment for your employees.
Important Factors to Write Hand Safety Slogans
When it comes to writing hand safety slogans, there are a few important factors that you need to keep in mind.
- The slogan needs to be catchy and memorable. This will ensure that employees actually take notice of it and are more likely to remember it.
- The slogan should be short and to the point. It should convey the key message in as few words as possible.
- The slogan should be easy to understand. It should avoid technical jargon or industry-specific terms.
- The slogan should be relevant to your company and your employees. It should be tailored specifically to your workplace and the type of hazards that your employees face.
- The slogan should be actionable. It should encourage employees to take specific steps to improve their hand safety. If you can keep these factors in mind, you’ll be well on your way to writing an effective hand safety slogan.
For More: 107+ Unique Food Safety Slogans Samples & Ideas
Hand and finger safety slogans
- Keep your hands and fingers safe at all times.
- Watch out for hazards that can cause cuts and bruises.
- Be careful when using knives and other sharp objects.
- Never put your fingers near moving parts on machinery.
- Keep your hands away from hot surfaces.
- Wear gloves when handling hazardous materials.
- Follow all safety rules to protect your hands and fingers.
- If you have any cuts or wounds, seek medical treatment immediately.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after coming into contact with hazardous materials.
- Keep your nails trimmed and filed to avoid injury.
- Be extra careful when working in confined spaces.
- Do not try to catch falling objects with your hands or fingers.
- Do not leave tools or other objects lying around where someone could trip over them and hurt themselves.
- Be cautious when using power tools – always wear protective gloves.
- Do not try to remove stuck objects with your bare hands – use a tool instead..
- If something feels hot, assume it is – do not touch it with your bare skin
- Use appropriate hand signals when working with machinery or equipment
- Keep an eye out for potential hazards at all times
- Make sure you know how to use equipment properly before using it
- Wear the correct PPE for the task you are undertaking
- Inspect tools and equipment before using them
- Ensure work areas are well-lit so you can see what you are doing
- Report any damaged equipment or potential hazards immediately
- Always use the appropriate tool for the job – do not make do with something that is not fit for purpose
- If in doubt, ask a supervisor or qualified person for advice
Dettol hand wash slogans
- Dettol – for hands that do dishes and don’t tell
- Dettol – the perfect gift for your germ-a-phobic friends
- Dettol – because clean hands are happy hands
- Dettol – just one squirt and you’re good to go!
- Dettol – keep your family safe from germs
- Dettol – the power of protection in your hands
- Dettol – fighting germs so you don’t have to
- Dettol – helps keep your family healthy and happy
- Dettol – a little goes a long way
- Keep your family safe with Dettol
- The power of protection against germs
- Trusted germ protection from Dettol
- Protection against bacteria and viruses
- Kills 99% of bacteria* (*Based on lab tests)
- Helps keep your family safe and healthy
- A trusted name in germ protection
- The gold standard in hand hygiene
- The #1 doctor recommended brand** (**in the U.S.)
- 20x more effective at killing bacteria than just soap and water*
- Kills cold and flu viruses* (*Based on lab tests)
- Always use as directed
- For external use only
- When using this product…
- Stop use and ask/consult a doctor/physician/health care provider/medical services if irritation develops
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision
For More: 101+ Catchy Eye Safety Slogans Ideas & Examples
Hand cream slogans
- Soft hands start here.
- The best defense against dry skin.
- Keep your hands looking young and fresh.
- Bring the spa home with you.
- Nourish your skin with natural ingredients.
- For hands that feel as good as they look.
- Rich, creamy, and oh-so-smooth.
- Get softer, smoother hands in just seconds!
- An instant pick-me-up for tired hands.
- A luxurious treat for your hands.
- Unscented and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
- Travel-sized for on-the-go hydration.
- With SPF 15 for sun protection.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Enriched with vitamins A, E, and C
- Not tested on animals
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- non-greasy formula
- fast absorbing
- light scent
- long lasting moisture
- hour hydration
- clinically proven
- made in the USA
For More: 105+ Catchy Home Safety Slogans Example & Ideas
Best slogan for hand safety
- “Wash your hands often, keep them clean!”
- “Handwashing is the single most important way to prevent the spread of infections!”
- “Dirty hands spread disease!”
- “A moment to wash your hands can save a life!”
- “Keep your hands clean and free from germs!”
- “Wash your hands – protect yourself and others!”
- “Sanitize your hands – stop the spread of germs!”
- “Clean hands mean a healthy life!”
- “Soap up – it’s the germ-free way to go!”
- Keep your hands safe and sound
- Keep your hands to yourself
- Think before you ink
- keep calm and carry on
- Life is a journey, not a sprint
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
- To err is human, to forgive is divine
- Better late than never
- A stitch in time saves nine
- Neither a borrower nor a lender be
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder
- All’s well that ends well
- East, west, home’s best
- Ditto 16 Faithful friend
- Faint heart never won fair maiden
- Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest
- God helps those who help themselves
- He who laughs last, laughs best
- Honesty is the best policy
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself
- If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
- In for a penny, in for a pound
- Kill two birds with one stone
- Like father like son
- Look before you leap
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Objects in mirror are closer than they appear
- One good turn deserves another
For More: 111+ Safety Roentgenium Slogans Taglines & Sample
Importance of Having Good Hand Safety Slogans
Having good hand safety slogans is important for a number of reasons. First, they help to raise awareness about the importance of hand safety. Second, they help to ensure that employees are more likely to follow safe hand practices. And third, they help to create a more positive work environment.
Hand safety slogans can be used on posters, in employee handbooks, and even on paychecks. They can be as simple as “Wash Your Hands” or “Keep Your Hands Safe.” But regardless of what they say, the bottom line is that they help to keep employees safe. So if you’re looking to create a safer work environment, be sure to include some good hand safety slogans.
I hope you found this blog helpful in understanding the importance of hand safety and how to keep your hands safe while working. Always remember to use the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) for the job at hand, take care when lifting and handling objects, and be aware of potential hazards in your work environment. Follow these simple tips and you’ll be well on your way to keeping your hands safe and healthy!
Leave a Comment