In the United States, the fast food industry is worth an estimated $200 billion. That’s a lot of greenbacks for greasy grub! Not surprisingly, companies in this booming business are always looking for new and innovative ways to attract customers. And one of the most popular methods is through the use of clever and catchy slogans.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular fast food slogans throughout history and see how they’ve helped these brands stand out from their competitors. We’ll also give you some tips on creating your own memorable slogan. So let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Important Factors to write Fast Food Slogans
So you want to write the next great fast food slogan? Here are seven factors to help you get started:
- Know your audience. Who is your target customer? What are their needs and wants?
- Keep it short and sweet. A slogan should be easy to remember and understand.
- Make it unique. Your slogan should stand out from the competition.
- Use positive words. Words like “fresh”, “delicious”, and “fun” will help attract customers.
- Communicate benefits. What can your restaurant offer that others can’t?
- Be consistent. Once you’ve come up with a great slogan, make sure to use it consistently across all marketing materials.
- Test, test, test . . . Then test again! Try different slogans out on focus groups or survey respondents to see which ones resonate the most. And don’t be afraid to revise your slogan based on feedback – the perfect fast food slogan is always a work in progress!
Funny fast food slogans
- “You’re not you when you’re hungry.” – Snickers
- “Finger-lickin’ good.” – KFC
- “I’m lovin’ it.” – McDonald’s
- “What are you waiting for?” – Wendy’s
- “Eat fresh.” – Subway
- “We make your dreams come true.” – Burger King
- “Can’t get enough of that awful stuff!” – Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr.
- America runs on Dunkin’. – Dunkin’ Donuts
- Save room for dessert! – Friendly’s
- That was easy.” – Button at the drive-thru intercom
- Fresh food fast!” – Rally’s/Checkers
- Our food speaks for itself.” – Chick-fil-A
- Welcome to flavor country.” – Five Guys
- I’m thinkin’ Arby’s.” – Arby’s
- You’re not you when you’re hungry” said by a green, one-eyed monster in a Snickers commercial
- Think outside the bun” for Taco Bell
- ‘ It takes two hands to hold a Whopper” for Burger King
- “Eat like Andy” for Andy Capp’s Fries
- “The fire is calling” for buffalo wild wings
- “No rules, just right” for Buffalo Wild Wings
Good food fast slogans
- “I’m lovin’ it!” – McDonald’s
- “Eat fresh.” – Subway
- “Finger-lickin’ good.” – KFC
- “The best way to spread happiness is through a warm, freshly-baked cookie.” – Cinnabon
- “The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup.” – Folgers Coffee
- “Wake up & live.” – Dunkin’ Donuts
- “Can’t get enough of that Smucker’s taste?” – Smucker’s
- “Make tonight a Pizza Night.” – Domino’s Pizza
- “Give ’em the pickle!” – Arby’s
- “Always low prices. Always.” – Walmart
- “(Slurp)” – Noodles & Company
- “#1 Rule: Don’t be Basic” – Baskin Robbins
- I’m thinkin’ Arby’s” – Arby’s again
- Only at Hardee’s” – Hardee’s
- Eat Sweet” – Chick-fil-A (They’re not wrong) 16. America Runs on Dunkin'”- Dunkin’ Donuts (again)
- iTunes has tons of happy songs to download” – Applebee’s 18.. Red Bull gives you wiiings!” – Red Bull
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – because childhood never tasted so good” – Kraft Foods
- Bringing people together since 1955″ – Burger King
Fast food slogans ideas
- “The best food in town, and it’s fast!”
- “You’re never too busy for our food!”
- “Fast food that’s actually good for you!”
- “Our food is fresh, fast, and delicious!”
- “The fastest food around!”
- “No one does fast food like we do!”
- “Quick service without compromising quality!”
- “Get your fix of deliciousness today!”
- “Can’t get enough of our flavor!”
- “Taste the love in every bite!”
- “(Brand) is the bomb dot com!”
- “Killing the competition, one meal at a time!”
- Set your taste buds free!”
- “Let us take care of dinner tonight!
- “Busy day? We’ve got you covered!
- “When you need food fast, (brand) is the place to go!”
- “The leading name in fast food satisfaction!”
- “Quality should never be sacrificed for speed!”
- “Who says healthy and fast can’t go together?”
- “Experience the difference with (brand) today!”
Burger king slogans
- “Burger King. Home of the Whopper.”
- “Have it your way.”
- “Just what you want, when you want it.”
- “We’re hungry for your business.”
- “The fire’s always on at Burger King.”
- “There’s fast food…then there’s BK Fast food.”
- “Food so good, you’ll crave it.”
- “Burgers so big, we ran out of buns.”
- “It just tastes better.”
- “Making people happy through food.”
- “You’re not lovin’ it until you try our Whopper!”
- “#1 for flame-grilled taste!”
- “Get your fill of the King!”
- “$5 for a box meal? Yes please!”
- “$5 value meals all day, every day!”
- “$3 for a Whopper? That’s unbeatable!”
- “$1 for a hamburger? That’s crazy!”
- “50 cents for a soda? That’s unbelievable!”
- “Free refills on soft drinks? Yes please!”
Importance of having good Fast Food Slogans
As the world becomes more and more fast-paced, people are increasingly turning to fast food as a convenient option for meals. While fast food may not be the healthiest choice, it is quick and easy, which makes it a popular choice for busy people.
In order to attract customers, fast food restaurants rely on catchy slogans to draw attention to their products. These slogans are often short and memorable, making them easy for potential customers to recall when they are looking for a quick meal. In addition to being a marketing tool, fast food slogans can also be used to create a sense of community among customers.
When people see a slogan that resonates with them, they are more likely to feel connected to the restaurant and its brand. For this reason, fast food slogans play an important role in both marketing and customer relations.
Although fast food slogans and taglines are often criticized for being unoriginal, trite, or simply nonsensical, they can actually be a valuable tool in a marketer’s arsenal. They provide an easy way to sum up your brand or product in a catchy phrase that will stick in people’s minds. And when it comes to fast food chains, there are certainly some gems out there. We hope you found this blog helpful as you begin creating your own slogans and taglines – or maybe even just appreciating the ones that already exist.